- Gamma-aminobutyric acid (GABA) transport across human intestinal epithelial (Caco-2) cell monolayers.
- Alteration of glutamate/GABA balance during acute alcohol withdrawal in the emergency department: a prospective analysis.
- Gabapentin treatment for alcohol dependence: a randomized clinical trial
- Gamma-aminobutyric acid (GABA) transport across human intestinal epithelial (Caco-2) cell monolayers
- Oral intake of γ-aminobutyric acid affects mood and central nervous system activities during stress
- Type A gamma-aminobutyric acid receptors and alcoholism: intoxication, dependence, susceptibility, and treatment
- Neurotransmitters as dietary supplements: the effects of GABA on brain and behavior.
- The role of GABA in anxiety disorders
- Relaxation and immunity-enhancing effects GABA administration in humans